The Eligibility Criteria
Students having passed Std. X (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NOS or other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats.
Admission procedure for MIT Arts, Commerce & Science Junior College
- Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) is through merit conducted by Institute which will start after declaration of Std. X results in Maharashtra. Students having passed Std. X (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NOS or other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats. Aspirants are advised to refer the website www.msbshse.ac.in as well as www.bcacspune.com.
- Students who have passed from Boards other than Maharashtra State Board should get validation certification from Maharashtra State Board for participating in the admission process.
- Students can seek admission to Std. XII directly as per availability of seats. Direct applications to Std.XI may be considered for vacant seats after centralized admission process.
- The admission will be finalized only after compliance of all the relevant certificates and documents.
- Fees can be paid in two installments. The first installment should be paid at the time of admission and the second installment in the first week of November.
- Students seeking admission to the Junior college may obtain the prospectus along with the application form from the college office by making requisite payment, either in cash or by D.D. in favour of 'MIT Arts, Commerce & Science Junior College, Alandi (D), Pune'
- For Kothrud Junior college D.D. in favour of 'MAEER Pune'
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Statement of marks of SSC or other examination considered equivalent by the Board having passed in minimum five subjects with English as one of the subjects.
- School/College Leaving certificate/Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by the examination officer, if applicable).
- Passing Certificate of SSC or equivalent examination.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Certificate in the prescribed “Appendix A” of eligibility form of the Board (for candidates coming from outside India)
- Caste Certificate/ Validity/ Creamy layer (as applicable) should be submitted along with two Xerox copies.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Any other.
- Fees as notified by the authorities will be displayed on the notice board.
- Admission will be finalized only after all the necessary documents are submitted and eligibility is granted by the Board.
- For the curriculum and the admission procedure, the decision of the Deputy Director of Education along with the HSC Board will determine and amend from time to time.
- For more information please refer Maharashtra State Board website: www.msbshse.ac.in
Subjects offered for Junior college
Science Stream1) Physics
6) Information Technology /Geography
Commerce Stream1) English
3) Information Technology
4) Book-keeping & Accountancy
5) Secretarial Practice or Mathematics
6) Organization of Commerce and management